zondag 2 februari 2020

WHEN THE WATERS GET ROUGH, YOU ARE MY GUIDING LIGHT (1)

For this friendship card, I used the Smooth Sailing stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky, I took the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I ink blended with two Distress Oxide colors: Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade.

For the waves, I die cut the Stitched Wave Borders from Moonstone cardstock, Peacock cardstock and Blue Jay cardstock. I ink blended with Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon and Black Soot Distress Inks.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boats: R14 - R46 - R59/ C0 - C3/ E55 - E57/ BG18 - BG72. Y15 - Y17
Lighthouse: R14 - R46 - R59/ C0 - C3/ E55 - E57/ Y15 - Y17
Bunnies; C0 - C3/ R83/ E41 - E43
Bears: C0 - C3/ E41 - E43/ E00 - E11 - E04
Rock: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the shine marks next to the lighthouse and the birds in the sky. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten