vrijdag 28 februari 2020

BOOK MARKS (1)

I used the Don't Worry Be Hoppy + the Add-On die set from Lawn Fawn, to create these fun book marks.


I die cut the tags/ book marks from Dandy Day pattern paper. I used the pink/ reddish color and the green.

I stamped the images for four book marks. So two frogs and two bunnies. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG13 - G14/ Y17
Bunnies: W0 - W3/ RV10 - R83


I die cut the images and assembled the book marks. I stamped the sentiments onto each book mark, a different one for all four.

I took some white/ green twine that I tied to all book marks.


These would make a great little gift for your bookworm friends.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten