maandag 18 maart 2019

YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS (1)

Making sympathy cards is pretty hard to do. You don't want to make the too depressing, but also not too cheery. The Butterfly Kisses stamp set from Lawn Fawn is a great set for making sympathy cards. I created this sympathy card with the set.


For the sky, I used the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz. I first blended some Sqeezed Lemonade Distress Ink without the stencil and then applied the ink with the stencil. I also added some Mustard Seed Distress Ink onto the background with the stencil.

I die cut some grass, using the Grassy Border die and the Simple Grassy Hillsides die set. I used Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used the flower image from Gleeful Gardens. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: C0 - C3/ RV10 - R83
Bear: E41 - E43/ RV10 - R83
Clouds: C0 - 0
Flowers: B00 - B12/ Y02 - Y05/ YG13 - G07
Butterflies: RV10 - R83/ V01 - V12/ YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images. I stamped the sentiment onto the background using Soot Ink. I also stamped the swirly line with the heart, using Manatee Ink.

I assembled the card and added some glitter to the butterflies, using the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.

I always hope I don't have to send these cards, but I always want to have them on hand.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten