zaterdag 9 maart 2019

CRAFTY HAUL (32)

The new Lawn Fawn Spring 2019 has been out for over a week now. I now have received all of my orders, so I'm here to share with you everything I got from the new release.


I was super excited about the new interactive die they released: the Magic Picture Changer. When you pull the tab, the picture literally changes. But I needed the Magic Picture Changer Add-On first, so that's what I got. I've made a couple of cards with it already and it's not as complicated as you might think.

The Spiffy Speckles paper is super fun. I is my favorite paper collection of this release. I think I will use it a lot, because I have already!

From all the stamp sets that were released this Spring, the Rawrsome set got me excited the most. I just love dinosaurs and I can already think of many ways to use. I will definitely make a card or two fro my brother, because he is a dino nerd.

Although I'm not a big fan of butterflies, the Butterfly Kisses stamp was a must have for me. Super cute images and perfect for those amazing spring scenes.

Lawn Fawn Always makes the most clever products. I was super happy with these Reveal Wheel stencils. This way, it makes it easier to line-up you sentiments when you make a reveal wheel card. I got both sets.

And also this tape. It's 1/8 score tape, that will work perfect for assembling the Magic Picture Changer.

The Oh Gnome! set is also a favorite for me of this release. I can't wait to create cute scenes with those gnomes and all those scene builders.

The The Really Rainbow Scallopes paper looks super colorful and I Always loved the scallop shapes.

The Mushroom Border and the Mushroom House dies coordinate perfectly with the Oh Gnome! stamps. The house is my favorite die of this release, it looks so cute.

With spring comes the ultimate spring paper: the Spring Fling papers. I got the larger size, because I'm planning on creating some gift bags with these.

The Reveal Wheel Spring Sentiments was a must-have for me, since  love creating reveal wheel cards. Now I can create reveal wheel cards with a spring and Easter theme.

I also got an older die, the Reveal Wheel Speech Bubble Add-On.

And because it's been nine years, I got the Year Nine stamp set as well. A super cute taco image.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten