maandag 11 maart 2019

REVEAL WHEEL (15)

I created an Easter themed Reveal Wheel, using the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the reveal wheel elements. I also die cut two grassy hills, uwing the Simple Grassy Hillsides dies and the Grassy Hillside Borders die set. I die cut those from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the tops with Lucky Clover Distress ink. For the sky, I used the Clouds stencil from MFT and used Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink for blending.

For the sentiment, I used the new Reveal Wheel Spring Sentiments stamp set.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Basket: C0 - C2 - C3/ Y11 - Y06
Bow: YR21 - Y38 ,br /> Bunnies; E41 - E43/ R10 - R83
Eggs: V01 - V12 - V04/ B00 - B12/ YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ YG11 - YG13
Chick: YR21 - Y38/ Y06 - Y11
Chocolate bunny: E55 - E57


I die cut all the images using my Cuttlebug. I assembled the reveal wheel and my card. I added the panel onto a piece of Spiffy Speckles paper.

I first added a stamped Arrow, but it looked terrible, so I die cut an Arrow from Fake Tan cardstock. It doesn't cover up the stamped Arrow completely, so it created a little balck border. It's a solution, but I'm not completely happy with it. But I didn't want to start over...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten