zondag 10 maart 2019

THERE'S GNOME PLACE LIKE GNOME (1)

For this new home card, I used the Oh Gnome! stamp set, together with the Mushroom House and Mushroom Borders die sets. These products are all from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for my scene. For the Mushroom House I used Chili Pepper cardstock and Vanilla Malt cardstock. I also used Woodgrain cardstock for the door and window and Ground Espresso for the chimney. For the light behind the window, I used Sticky Note cardstock. I ink blended the top of the roof with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink and the bottom part of the stem with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The door and window I inked up with Vintage Photo.


I die cute the Mushroom Border from Vanilla Malt cardstock and the tops from Chili Pepper cardstock. I also used Aged Mahogany for these tops to blend.

I die cut the grass, using the Grassy Border die and the hill from the Mushroom Borders set. I die cut these from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended them with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Gnomes: E00 - E11/ YR21 - YR23/ C0 - C3 - 0/ R17 - R46/ B05 - B12/ W5 - W7
Flowers: YG11 - YG13/ V01 - V12/ RV10 - R83
Lantern: YR21 - YR23


I fussy cut the images, assembled the Mushroom House and added all the elements onto a piece of Really Rainbow Scallops pattern paper. I adhered the entire panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase and added some hightlights with a white gelly roll pen. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of my card.

I'm so in love with this Mushroom House die set!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten