zondag 17 maart 2019

GET WHALE SOON (1)

I created a Magic Picture Changer card, using the Get Well Before 'N After stamp set from Lawn Fawn. This stamp set was made to work with the Magic Picture Changer, but can also be used on its own.


For the background and the Magic Picture Changer elements, I wanted to create a stenciled background. I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things, flipping it around and using it as waves. I used Salty Ocean Distress ink for blending. After stenciling, I also used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, to mute the color.

I stamped the images and ink blended these background the same way, masking off all the images. I also stamped some seperate fish. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:


Whale: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ W5 W7/ R17 - R46/ B00 - 0
Fish: YR21 - Y38/ Y38 - YR07
Water drops: B00 - B12


I stamped a banner from Bannertastic and used Lobster Ink and Cranberry Ink for this. I stamped the sentiment inside.

I fussy cut the banner and the fish and started to assemble the card. For some additional elements on the Magic Picture Changer, I used some Blue Jay cardstock and Chili Pepper cardstock.


I added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

This is a super fun interactive card, been havin a lot of fun with this.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten