vrijdag 1 maart 2019

HOPE YOUR DAY GLOWS WITH HAPPINESS (2)

For this night scene card, I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Little Fireflies, Toadally Awesome and Upon a Star.


I decided to work directly on the cardbase. I cut a cardbase from Peacock cardstock and ink blended the top with Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink. I die cut grass, with the Simple Grassy Hillsides, from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the tops with Lucky Clover.


I stamped the sentiment onto the smallest grassy hill.

I stamped the images from the different sets and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Foxes: E33 - E35/ E00 - E11
Frogs: YG11 - YG13/ YR21 - Y38
Fireflies: YR21 - Y38/ B00 - B12/ V04 - V12
Log: E31 - E33 - E35
Cat tails: E71 - E74/ YG61 - YG67


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card.

I like the look of ink blended colored cardstock. I don't do that very often. But for creating a night sky, it's the perfect technique.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: