maandag 25 maart 2019

THANKS SO MUSH (1)

For this thank you card, I used the Oh Gnome! stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used a bunch of their dies to create the scene.


I started by ink blending a sky. I used the Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape die and die cut it from Woodgrain cardstock. I ink blended the tree using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For the leafs I used Ballet Slippers cardstock and Guava cardstock. I ink blended with Worn Lipstick and Fired Brick Distress Inks.


I used the Stitched Hillside Borders and Grassy Hillside Borders. I die cut these from Vanilla Malt cardstock and Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the hills with Antique Linen Distress Ink and the grassy with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored themw with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Gnomes: RV10 - R83/ B12 - B14/ R17 - R46/ YR21 - Y38/ E00 - E11/ E15 - E18/ C0 - C3 - 0
Flowers: G05 - YG06/ Y38/ B63 - B66
Toadstools: E41 - E43/ R17 - R46
Wheel barrel: C0 - C2 - C3/ C3 - C5/ G05 - YG06


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Cranberry Ink and added some highlights to the hats, with a white gelly roll pen.

I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

I love this scene, so cheerful!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten