maandag 4 maart 2019

HAPPY EASTER (13)

I created an Easter card with all die cuts. I used the Mini Easter Eggs die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I took a piece of Spiffy Speckles paper, the one with the purple speckles on it.

I took the four egg dies, only the outlines, not the solid egg. I due cut all eggs from five different Lawn Fawn cardstocks. I used Guava cardstock, Sticky Note cardstock, Sugarplum cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock and Mermaid cardstock.


For the sentiment, I took the Scripty Happy die and die cut it from watercolor cardstock. Ink blended the bottom half with Shaded Lilac Oxide Ink and Dusty Concord Distress Ink. I layered this die cut on another one, that I die cut from Narwhal cardstock. I shifted it a bit, so it looks like a shadow.


The rest of the sentiment I stamped and heat embossed onto Narwhal cardstock, using white embossing powder from Ranger. I added both pieces of the sentiment onto the panel

I adhered the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.

Although cards with only die cuts are pretty time consuming, they are totally worth your time!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten