donderdag 16 juni 2016

CANDY BOX (2)

This weekend it’s father’s day and I made a cute candy box for my dad. I put a little present inside.


I die cut the candy box, with the Candy Box die from Lawn Fawn. You have to do that twice, in order to create the candy box. I used the Beachside 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn. I folded all the crease lines and put the box together. I closed the ends with some twine.

I didn’t want to leave the candy box like this, so I used the Dad + Me stamps to create a cute little scene. I stamped the dad and baby moose and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Moose: E25 – E29
Antlers + hooves: E11 – E21


I die cut a rectangle with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things and on that I stamped my sentiment. I used Fish Tank Ink from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the stamped images and then added the whole thing to the candy box.


As a finishing touch I added some sparkle to the antlers and hooves, using the Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen.

Super simple and yet it looks like you put a lot of work into it. Very cute.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten