zaterdag 25 juni 2016

CRAFTY HAUL (4)

I got a lot of new stamps and dies and it hardly cost me anyhting. Some I got second hand from people who didn't use them anymore and some I got because I had store credit over at one of my favorite online craft stores.


I got the Avery Elle stamp set Snow My Fun off of someone who didn’t use the set anymore, so I could get it for a very good prize. I know it’s a winter and Christmas themed set, but that’s okay. I especially love the sled image.

The Happy Harvest set from Lawn Fawn is one of my most wanted sets, but I initially wanted to wait until it was actually fall. But because I had some store credit at a online craft store and I saw it was in stock, I decided to buy it. And I’m glad, because I really don’t have to wait until the fall to create cards with it. I can also make encouragement cards or thank you cards with this set.

The Simple Puffy Clouds dies from Lawn Fawn can come in handy for many projects. I can use them to create scenes, sky themed cards, I can make shakers out of it. Three different shapes and sizes.

The Jungle Friends dies from My Favorite Things are so cool. They are standalone dies, so not coordinating for a stamp set. I can create two elephants, a crocodile and a giraffe with these dies, but there is also some greenery that goes along with it. I already have a lot of ideas.

I really love these Stitched Square Scallop Frames from My Favorite Things. I can use them to frame up a card, but also for shakers. I like the stitched edge, but also the scallops on the inside of the frame. And I didn’t have any square dies yet, so that’s a win as well.

And last I got the Sun and Moon dies from Lawn Fawn. They go perfect with the clouds I got. Also a set that will come in handy.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten