dinsdag 28 juni 2016

SMOOCHES (1)

I had a simple idea for a card with the Chubby Chums stamps from Paper Smooches. Stacking them up!


I stamped all five of the chubby animals in the set and stamped them so they form a big stack. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chick: Y06 – Y08 – Y17 – Y38
Chick’s feet + beak: YR04 – YR07
Owl: E25 – E77 – E29
Owl’s beak + feet: YR21 – YR15
Owl’s eyebrows + belly: E00 – E21
Dog: W2 – W5 – W7
Dog’s tongue: YR02
Cat: Y38 – YR07 – E08
Cat’s eyebrows + nose + stripes: W5 – W7
Cow: C0 – C2
Cow’s nose: RV13 – RV21


I also colored the ground with a little W2 and W5, so it doesn’t look like they are floating. I left the background as is. I stamped the sentiment to the side, changing it up a bit. Plus I didn’t have room anywhere else :D .


I added the panel to a black cardbase, leaving a black border on the left of the card. I rounded off the two right corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I added glitter to the eyes with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and then covered them with Glossy Accents from Ranger.

It’s not a perfect card, but I do like it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten