donderdag 30 juni 2016

HERB LABELS (1)

I recently bought some herbs to grow myself, but I was missing the labels. A crafty girl makes it herself! I used the Gleeful Gardens stamp set and Violet’s ABC’s from Lawn Fawn to create them.


I started by die cutting the labels, with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. For the base I used the Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn. I used two different patterns. I die cut one size smaller from white cardstock.

I stamped the names of the herbs onto the white rectangles, with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I used Violet’s ABC’s , an alphabet stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


When I stamped all the names, I wanted to add just a little image to each label. I used the biggest snail and the hummingbird from the Gleeful Gardens stamp set. I colored the miages with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Snail body: G21 – BG93 – BG96
Snail shell: Y38 – YR07 – E08
Hummingbird: BG13 – BG23 – BG49
Hummingbird beak: Y02


I fussy cut the images with my scissors and added them to the labels with some foam tape. I glued the labels onto some popsicle sticks with Glossy Accents. This is a strong liquid glue. I put them into my herb pots and it looks so cute. I’m sure no one has those!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten