maandag 1 augustus 2022

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT (4)

Today I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, with this Plane and Simple card. I based this design on the card sketch, which is the current theme.



For the background I used Moonstone cardstock. I stamped the cloud images from the All the Clouds stencil and the paper plane from Plane and Simple. I colored all of it with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors; 
Clouds: W0 - W3 - 0
Paper plane: R27 - R59/ B24 - B26



I stamped a heart trail in Manatee Ink.

I die cut hearts, that come with the Heart Shaker Gift Tag die set. I used Chili Pepper cardstock. 



I added the images to the background. I also stamped and heat embossed the images onto a piece of Blue Jay cardstock.

Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog , get inspired and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten