woensdag 3 augustus 2022

HAPPY BEE-DAY (1)

There is a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge live now, with a card sketch as inspiration. I created this bee-themed birthday card, with the Hive Five stamp set.



For the background I used a piece of Sticky Note cardstock. I ink blended with Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade Disress Oxide Ink, using the Honeycomb stencil. I also added some Spiced Marmalade splatter to the background. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used;
Bees: Y15 - Y17
Hive: YR21 - YR23/ W5 - W7
Honey: YR21 - YR23/ Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27
Banner: R05 - R27/ YR04 - YRR07
Flower: Y15 - Y17/ W0 - W3/ G43 - G46
Party items: R05 - R27/ YR04 - YR07



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock.



Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics blog, check our newest challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten