zaterdag 20 augustus 2022

BOO (3)

When Halloween is still far away, I'm already here making Halloween cards. And with the new Lawn Fawn release going live next week, I'm so ready for it. I used an earlier Halloween set from Lawn Fawn: Fox Costumes Before 'n After. I combined it with the Pick of the Patch stamp set.



For the sky I used Lawn Fawn Inks for blending, I tip from Elena Roussakis, from the Lawn Fawn design team. I used Mermaid, Fish Tank and Deep Sea Ink. I hardly ever use dye inks for blending, but I think this looks amazing. 



I die cut a Simple Stitched Hillside Border and the Puffy Clouds Border, both from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended them with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. The puffy clouds are bushes here.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of the colors:
Foxes: E31 - E33 - 35/ E00 - E11/ E04 - E11
Birds: E41 - E43 - E44/ Y17 - YR07
Broom: E41 - E43- E44/ E25 - E79
Pumpkins + pumpkin costume: Y17 - YR16 - YR07/ G43 - G46
Ghost costume: W0 - W3
Witch hat: W3 - W5 - W7/ B66 - B79
Candies: Y17 - YR07/ YG06 - YG09/ Y02 - Y08/ B66 - B79
Treat bag: YG06 - YG09



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I die cut the word "Boo" from Sugarplum cardstock, using Henry's ABCs. I ink blended the letters with Villainous Potion. 

As a finishing touch I used a white gelpen to add highlights. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten