zaterdag 6 augustus 2022

MAKE A SPLASH (2)

Today I decided to create a Reveal Wheel card, something I haven't done in a long time. I used the Beary Rainy Day stamp set with it, all from Lawn Fawn. 



I die cut the Reveal Wheel elements. I used the Reveal Wheel Puffy Cloud Add-On die, this is the spinning element. I stamped the faces on each of the four clouds that will change while spinning the wheel. 



For the background, I ink blended Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink with Broken China Oxide Ink. I used the Rainy Sky stencil and Fairy Dust Stencil Paste, to add rain drops to the background. I added a Grassy Border to the bottom of the scene, using Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images from Beary Rainy Days and All the Clouds and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Bears: E71 - E74 - E77/ E04 - E11
Umbrella: R46 - R59/ B21 - B24 - B26/ W0 - W3/ W5 - W7
Rain clothes: Y38 - YR04 - YR07/ T46 - R59/ B21 - B24 - B26
Puddles: BG000 - B00
Sun: Y15 - Y17



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added the sentiment onto a strip of Fake Tan cardstock. I also added a white frame to the reveal wheel cloud. The whole panel I adhered onto a piece of Flower Market paper. And die cut the arrow from Chili pepper cardstock.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten