zondag 7 augustus 2022

GIFT TAGS (5)

I created these cute birthday tags, using the Honecomb Shaker Gift Tag die set and the Hive Five stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



I die cut the elements for the tag from No. 2 Pencil and Sticky Note cardstock. The inside of the tag I stenciled, using the Honeycomb Stencil and Fossilized Amber with Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks. 

I die cut some shaker elements, using the die that comes with the set, die cutting tiny hexagons. I used four Lawn Fawn cardstock colors: Black Licorice, Fake Tan, No. 2 Pencil and Sticky Note.



I stamped two of the little bees and two fly tracks. I colored them with Copic Markers:
Bees: Y15 - Y17/ BG000 - B00
Party accessories: Y38 - YR68/ W5 - W7

I die cut them with the coordinating dies and added them to the tags. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. I assembled the tags and added twin to the top. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten