zondag 7 augustus 2022

HOPE YOUR HALLOWEEN IS AWESOME! (2)

I can't wait for summer to end and fall to begin. It's never too early to start your Halloween cards, right? I decided to use the Fortune Teller Tabby stamp set, one I haven't used in a while. 



For the background I used Spiffy Speckles pattern paper. I decided to ink blend and stencil on it. I took the Lots of Starts Backgroun Stencil and Villainous Potion Distress Oxide Ink. I only used one of the stencils, otherwise it will be too crowded. 

I added a strip of grey Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom. 



I stamepd the images. I also used the Purrfectly Wicked and Purrfectly Wicked Add-On stamp sets. Here are all the Copic Markers I used for coloring:
Cats: W3 - W5 - W7/ E04/ E71 - E74 - E77/ E15 - E08/ E41 - E43 - E44
Table: G43 - G46/ BV13 - BV17/ B60 - B63
Hat: V04 - V06/ B60 - B63/ G43 - G46
Crystal ball: B60 - B63/ E57 - E47
Book + potions: G43 - G46/ BV13 - BV17 B60 - B63/ V04 - V06
Shelves: E57 - E47
Crystal: G43 - G46

I die cut all the images and assembled the card. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto a strip of Sugarplum cardstock. 



Who's ready for Halloween too???? I surely can't be the only one :D 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten