maandag 15 augustus 2022

POPPIN' UP TO SAY.... (1)

Today is the start of yet another awesome Lawn Fawnatics challenge. And I think it's a new theme, one we haven't done before: Change a Scene. So you can use a ton of Lawn Fawn's cool dies, like the Magic Picture Changer, Flippin' Awesome Die, Reveal Wheel die, you name it. I decided to use the Pull Tab card. I used the Let's Toast stamp set together with Berry Special, and of course the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On. 



I used Ballet Slippers cardstock for teh background. I wanted to create a table with a table cloth on it. I used Gotta Have Gingham paper and added a piece of Raspberry cardstock to the bottom of it, die cutting it with the one of the Scalloped Borders dies.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E00 - E11/ G24 - G46
Strawberries: R17 - R46/ G24 - G46
Toaster: W0 - W2 - W3/ R17 - R46/ G24 - G46
Knife: W0 - W2 - W3
Pop Tart: R17 - R46/ E31 - E33
Basket: E31 - E33 - E35



I die cut the images and assembled the pull tab elements. I used Raspberry and White cardstock for the little tab. 

I assembled the card and used a white gel pen to add highlights. I added the sentiment on the bottom of the card. The rest is on the inside, saying "have a happy birthday".



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten