zondag 21 augustus 2022

FIND HAPPINESS IN THE LITTLE THINGS (2)

I created this encouragement card using the A Bug Deal stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used images from Hey Lady.



I used a cloud stencil for the bacground and ink blended with Squeezed Lemonade and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Inks. When I removed the stencil, I went over it again with the same colors, to get rid of the stark white spots. 



I die cut a hill, using the Stitched Hillside Borders and Kraft cardstock. I ink blended the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink. The Puffy Clouds border is going to be a bush this time. I die cut it from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover.



I stamped the images and colored all of them with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used;
Branches: E31 - E33 - E35
Leaves: G43 - G46
Lady bugs: W3 - W5 - W7/ R05 - R27 - R46
Grasshoppers: G43 - G46 - G28
Worm: E04 - E11
Dirt: E41 - E43 - E44



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto the sky. I also added some white highlights to the images, with a gel pen. 

I always love using stamp sets after not using them for a long time. It's like they are new. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten