donderdag 25 augustus 2022

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (17)

In honor of their new release, I decided to share a card with you with one of Lawn Fawn's newest sets, one of the things that was kindly send to my by them: Fangtastic Friends. I just love a good Halloween set and we haven't had a bat-themed set before. So I'm super excited about this. I also used one fo their new stencils.



For the background, I used the Nighttime Sky Stencil and a cloud stencil. I masked of the moon, where I want it to go later. I added clouds to the background using Villainous Potion Oxide Ink. I smoothed the colors with Shaded Lilac Oxide Ink and later went over it with Villainous Potion and the stencil again. 



I added splatter to the background, using one of the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors paints. 

I switched over to the moon part of the stencil and very softly blended the moon using Manataa Ink. I also added the little craters to the moon.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. The colors I used, you can see below:
Bats: W3 - W5 - W7/ E00 - E11
Spiders: W5 - W7
Moth: E41 - E43 - E44/ E74 - E79/ E31 - E35
Pumpkin treat baskets: Y17 - YR04
Branch: E31 - E35/ G43 - G46



I die cut the images. I also die cut the Giant Happy Halloween die from silver Sprakle cardstock.

I assembled the card and added highlights with a white gel pen. 

This is such a great set. I will also get the add-on set for these cute bats. It's just too cute to pass up on. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten