zondag 7 maart 2021

REVEAL WHEEL (31)

I created this reveal wheel card, with the Hey Lady stamp set and a Bug Deal stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



I used the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On and die cut the panel. I ink blended clouds with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. For the grassy, I used the Simply Grassy Hillside Borders and Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the grass with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Leaves: YG00 - YG03 - YG06
Branches: E31 = E33 - E35/ E25 - E29
Ladybugs: C5 - C7/ R14 - R27
Worm: E02 - E04
Grasshopper: G43 - G46
Caterpillar: YG03 - YG06/ R14 - R27/ Y02 - Y06
Woodlouse: E41 - E43/ Wo - W3
Magnifying glass: C3 - C5/ C0 - C3/ Y02 - Y06
Dirt: E25 - E29



I die cut all the images. I assembled the wheel. I also used some accetate to put behind the magnifying glass, to make it look like actual glass. 

I added everything to my panel. I adhered it onto a piece of Into the Woods Remix paper. The letters and arrow were die cut from Chili Pepper cardstock. 

As a finishing touch, I used a white gel pen to add highlights and dots to the images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten