zondag 7 maart 2021

HAPPY EASTER, HOPE IT'S EGGSTRA AMAZING (2)

I used the Happy Hatchling die set, to make this colorful Easter card.



For the sky, I ink blended clouds with Spun Sugar and Abandoned Coral Oxide Inks.

I die cut the Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock, which I blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



I die cut the chicks from No. 2 Pencil cardstock and the beak and feet from Fake Tan cardstock. I ink blended the chicks bodies with Spiced Marmalade Oxide Inks.

The eggs were die cut and ink blended with the following cardstocks and Distress/ Oxide Inks:
Sugarplum cardstock + Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Mermaid cardstock + Broken China Oxide Ink
Sticky Note cardstock + Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Ballet Slippers cardstock + Worn Lipstick Oxide Ink
Guava cardstock + Candied Apple Distress Ink



I assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Wild Rose Ink and Mermaid Ink.

I used a white gel pen to add highlighst and dots to the die cut images.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten