zondag 21 maart 2021

HAPPY EASTER (22)

For this Easter card, I used the Build-a-Basket Easter die set from Lawn Fawn. 



The basket was die cut from Kraft and Paper Bag cardstock. The little ruffles were die cut from Vanilla Malt cardstock.

For the Easter eggs, I used Sugarplum, Mermaid, Apricot, Guava and Sticky Note cardstock.



I used Paper Bag and Chocolate Bar cardstock for the chocolate bunnies and Cilantro cardstock for the grass. I ink blended the grass with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. The tullips were die cut from Cilantro, Sticky Note and Guava cardstock.

I used a cloud stencil and ink blended clouds with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.



I assembled the basket, eggs and flowers and added everything to my cloudy background. I stamped the sentiment and used a white gel pen to add highlights.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten