zaterdag 6 maart 2021

ENJOY THE RIDE, WOO HOO! (1)

For this simple birthday card, I used the Peek-a-Boo Coaster stamp set from Avery Elle.



I ink blended clouds, with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. I also stamped the roller coaster onto the background. 



I stamped the critters and karts and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Skunk: C5 - C7/ C0 - C3/ E02 - E04
Owl: E53 - E55/ E25 - E29/ Y15 - Y17
Karts: B24 - B26/ R14 - R27/ C0 - C3



I fussy cut the images and added everything to my cloudy background.



I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink and added dots and highlights with a white gel pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten