maandag 15 maart 2021

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS DINO-MITE (4)

Welcome to Jurassic Park! A new challenge is live on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and it's always a theme I love to do: "Inspired by a Book, Movie, Sng or TV-Show". And as you can tell, I based my card on one of my all-time favorite movies "Jurassic Park". I even colored the two characters in as Ellie and Allen. 



For the background I used the Large Slimline with Sliders die set and ink blended clouds with Peacock Feathers. From Cilantro cardstock I die cut the Grassy Border and I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images. I used images from Rawrsome, Car Critters, Critters Down Under, Mermaid for You and Tiny Friends. Here are the Copic Markers I used:
Dinosaurs: G43 - G46/ E25 - W29/ E53 - E57/ Y21 - Y26
Trees: E41 - E43/ YG00 - YG03
Ellie & Allen: E53 - E57/ E000 - E00 - E21/ R01 - R32/ B91 - B95
Car: C5 - C7/ C0 - C3/ Y06 - Y15/ R14 - R27/ YG00 - YG03/ BG000 - B00
Rock: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5



I fussy cut or die cut the images and adhered everything to my background.



I stamped the sentiment and added white dots and highlights with a gel pen. 



Make sure to check out the challenge on the  Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!




Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten