zondag 14 maart 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (3)

For this slimline birthday card, I used the Ocean Shell-fie stamp set, together with Just My Type, You are Sublime, Mermaid For You and Love Poems. All from Lawn Fawn.



I die cut a slimline panel, with the Large Slimline with Sliders die set. I also die cut a hill, with the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders. 



For the water I used Broken China and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink. I added some water drops and dried them with a paper cloth. For the hill, I used Tea Dye Oxide Ink and Ground Espresso Distress Ink. I used some white and dark brown water colord to add splatter to the sandy hill.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Octopus: G00 - G02
Lobster: R32 - R35
Jellyfish: R01 - R32
Fish: Y08 - Y38
Rocks: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Plants: Y08 - Y38/ YG00 - YG03
Typewriter: YG00 - YG03/ C0 - C3
Letters; R32 - R35/ YR30 - YR31



I fussy cut or die cut the images. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment onto the letters and papers. 

As a finishing touch, I used a white gel pen to add highlights and dots. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten