zondag 14 maart 2021

HAPPY EASTER, HOPE IT'S EGGSTRA AMAZING (3)

For this Easter card, I used the Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set together with the Eggstra Amazing Easter set from Lawn Fawn. 



I die cut the panel with the Large SLimline with Sliders die. I ink blended it with Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans Oxide Inks. The grass was die cut with the Grassy Border and ink blended with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks.



I used the little fence, from the Build-a-House Spring Add-On, and die cut it a few times from Woodgrain cardstock. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: E41 - E43 - E44/ W0 - W3
Chicks: Y02 - Y08/ Y00 - Y02/ Y15 - Y17/ Y17 - YR16
Basket: W0 - W3/ RV10 - RV02
Eggs: G00 - G02/ B60 - B63/ RV10 - RV02/ Y00 - Y02/ B00 - B12
Brushes: C0 - C3 - C5/ E53 - E55/ B00 - B12/ B60 - B63/ G00 - G02
Buckets: Co - C3 - C5/ B60 - B63/ B00 - B12/ G00 - G02
Bunny ears: E53 - E55/ E00 - E02



I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card.

I die cut the workd 'Easter' from Sticky Note and Ballet Slippers cardstock, using the Oliver's Stitcehd ABCs. I ink blended the yellow letters with Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink and the pink ones with Worn Lipstick Oxide Ink.



I adhered the letters and stamped the rest of the sentiment onto the background. 

I used my white gel pen to add highlights and dots. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten