maandag 3 augustus 2020

YOU'RE SO-Y AWESOME (2)

For this sushi themed card, I used the Soy Awesome stamp set from Hero Arts.

 


For the background I used Kraft cardstock. I took all the food themed images and stamped them onto the background using Doe Ink. Creating a tone-on-tone background.


 
I stamped the other images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Teapot: W2 – W3 – W5 – W7/ R35 – R39/ E31 – E33 – E35
Sushi: E000 – E02/ R000 – R01 – R32/ G43 – G46
Board: G43 – G46
Cups: R35 – R39

 


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the background. I stamped the images and added some highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen.
 
I’m planning on giving this to a friend, who is a major sushi fan.   
 
Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten