zaterdag 1 augustus 2020

I'D BE LOST WITHOUT YOU (3)

Today I created a reveal wheel card, using the Car Critters stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the background, I used two Oxide Ink colors to blend a sky. I used Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord for this. I also ink blended the wheel with these colors. I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and die cut a hill from Noble Fir cardstock. I ink blended the edges with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. I also used the Mushroom Border. For the grass I used Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. For the mushrooms I used Vanilla Malt and Raspberry cardstock.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Car: B12 – B14/ B24 – B26/ C3 – C5/ Y08 – Y17/ R35 – R39
Bears: E11 – E21 – E04



I did it a bit different this time. Normally I would stamp the images directly onto the wheel, but this time I die cut them and adhered them to the wheel. Not the most ideal method, but I just didn’t want to mask off all those little bear images.




I assembled the wheel and added everything to the panel. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Woodgrain cardstock. The sentiment was stamp and heat embossed onto Black Licorice cardstock and I used white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. The word ‘lost’ was die cut from Woodgrain cardstock, using Oliver’s Stitched ABCs die set. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten