donderdag 6 augustus 2020

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS A SPLASH! (4)

I did something completely different for these summertime cards. I used the Splash! Stamp set from Avery Elle to create these birthday cards.


I started by stamping the images. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:

Women: E000 – E02 – E11/ E11 – E04/ W3 – W5 – W7/ E31 – E35/ R14 – R27/ BG45 – BG49

Floaties: Y08 – Y17/ Y06 – Y11/ YG00 – YG03/ R14 – R17/ R81 – R83/ B63 – B66/ E31 – E35

Water: B00 – BG01


The panel that I colored was trimmed diagonally. And I can create two cards. I adhered these pieces onto some pattern paper: Hello Sunshine Remix paper from Lawn Fawn.


The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto a strop of Chili Pepper cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I added this to the card as well.


For both cards I used a corner chomper to round off one corner.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten