maandag 3 augustus 2020

GOODIE BAG (10)

For the new Lawn Fawnatics challenge, we get a yello/ orange, purple and dark blue color palette for inspiration. For some reason these color challenge are always the hardest for me, but I do enjoy them. For today's post I created a goodie bag.


I die cut the bag with the Goodie Bag die. I ink blended it with Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord Oxide Inks. I splattered some gold paint onto it, to make it look like sparkling stars.

I die cut grass with the Grassy Border die, from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended it with Lucky Clovers Oxide Ink. For the mountains I used Fog cardstock and Manatee Ink for blending.

I stamped the images from the Happy Trails stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Camper: B24 - B26/ Y02 - Y06 - Y08/ W5 - W7/ W0 - W3
Car: YR04 - Y17/ W5 - W7/ W0 - W3/ V01 - V12


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. I assembled the goodie bag and added everything to the goodie bag.

I used some fly paper to add to the inside of the goodie bag.

Make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!!


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten