dinsdag 4 augustus 2020

HAVE A RELAXING DAY, YOU'VE EARNED IT (1)

Since it’s going to be a thousand degrees here in The Netherlands this week, I decided to create a beach card. I used the On the Beach stamp set and combined it with the Car Critters set from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky I used Wild Honey Distress Ink and the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I think it’s my most used stencil ever. I used it on almost every scene card these days.

I took some Kraft cardstock and die cut two hills, using the Stitched Hillside Borders die set. I added splatter to them with Ground Espresso Distress Ink. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the front hill, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images. I also used some images from Ahoy Matey and Butterfly Kisses. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are all the colors I used:

Car: B24 – B26/ Y11 – Y06/ Y17 – YR04/ C3 – C5/ C0 – C2

Bear: E31 – E33 – E35/ E000 – E02

Towel: B24 – B26/ Y17 – YR04

Parasol + Beach ball + sunblock: B24 – B26/ Y17 – YR04/ Y11 – Y06/ C0 – C2

Palm trees: YG00 – YG03 – YG13/ E25 – E29/ E31 – E33 – E35

Drink: E25 – E29/ B24 – B26/ Y17 – YR04/ Y11 – Y06

Grass: YG00 – YG03 – YG13


I fussy cut (and die cut the car) the images and assembled the card. I added some highlights and dots with a white gelly roll pen. Always love to add those as a finishing touch.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten