maandag 3 augustus 2020

WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY (6)

Today I made a card for someone who loves photography. I used the Bicycle Built for You stamp set, together with the Dad + Me set. All from Lawn Fawn.


 
For the scene I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape, which I die cut from Woodgrain cardstock. For the leaves I used Cilantro cardstock and I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.
 
I used the Grassy Border and I die cut it from Cilantro cardstock as well. I also used Lucky Clover Oxide Ink for the edges of the grass blades.


 
For the sky I ink blended some mountains, using Chipped Sapphire Distress ink. I used the Cloudy Stencil from My Favorite Things and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to create a cloudy sky.
 
I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Bicycle: B24 – B26/ W3 – W5/ E31 – E35
Boy: W3 – W5 – W7/ E000 – E00 – E21/ G43 – G46/ R35 – R39/ E25 – E29
Moose: E31 – E35/ E00 – E11
Rock: W0 – W2 – W3 – W5
Camera: W5 - W7/ Y08 – Y17/ B24 – B26/ BG000 – B00
Food: E31 – E35/ E25 – E29/ G43 – G46/ Y08 – Y17

 


I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment, partially in Lobster Ink. I added highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.
 
Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten