zaterdag 1 augustus 2020

YOU GO, GULL (1)

I used one of my all-time favorite stamp sets again, the Seaside Seagull stamp set from My Favorite Things.
 



I masked off the panel, I want to create some little square shapes. I ink blended with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.
 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Seagulls: C0 – C3 – C5/ Y08 – Y17
Pole: E21 – E25 – E29
 



I die cut the word ‘gull’ from Chili Pepper cardstock, using Oliver’s Stitched ABCs die set. The rest of the sentiment was stamped in Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink.
 
I assembled the card and added highlights to the images
 
Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten