woensdag 5 augustus 2020

FOR YOU (5)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog, for the newest color inspiration challenge. It has a yellow/ orange, purple and dark blue color palette and I used the Ocean Shell-fie stamp set.


I took some Spiffy Speckles pattern paper. I die cut two circles from it, using the Large Stitched Circle Stackables dies for this. For the backgorund, that will go behind this panel, I used the Ocean Waves stencil and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink for blending waves. They will peek through the circles.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Octopus: V01 - V12/ Y17 - YR04
Camera: Y02 - Y08/ B24 - B26/ W5 - W7/ W0 - W3
Jellyfish: Y17 - YR04/ Y02 - Y08
Fish: B63 - B66/ Y17 - YR04
Clam: V01 - V12/ Y02 - Y08/ B24 - B26
Seaweed: B24 - B26


I die cut the images and added them to my panel.

For the sentiment I used an older word die, the Scripty For You die. I die cut it from Sticky Note cardstock and I ink blended this with Wild Honey Distress Ink.

I added the sentiment onto the panel as well and I used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights and dots to the images.

Make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten