donderdag 13 augustus 2020

YOU ARE MY ANCHOR (2)

For this card I used the Smooth Sailing stamp set together with Ocean Shell-fie and Keep on Swimming. All from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting two pieces of watercolor cardstock, with the Simple Stitched Wavy Borders dies. I ink blended these pieces with Broken China Oxide Ink and added water drops to it. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I did this before ink blending.


For the sandy hill that will go at the bottom of the card, I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and some Kraft cardstock. I added splatter to it with Ground Espresso Distress Ink. I also added some white dots with my gelly roll pen.

For the sky I used one of my favorite stencils from Tim Holtz, the Rays stencil. I applied some Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade Oxide Inks to the sky. After lifting up the stencil, I added some more, to get rid of the white. I didn't re-ink the brushes when I did so.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boats: B24 - B26/ BG000 - B00/ R14 - R27/ Y08 - Y17/ Y38 - YR68/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5
Octopus: Y08 - Y17/ R14 - R27
Anchors: R14 - R27/ C0 - C3/ E11 - E04
Fish: Y38 - YR68/ B24 - B26/ Y17 - Y08
Clam: E11 - E04
Bubbles: BG000 - B00


I die cut the images and assembled the card.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten