vrijdag 8 november 2019

HOLIDAY TREATS FOR YOU (1)

For this cozy winter scene, I used the Baked with Love stamp set from Mama Elephant.


For the backround I used the Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait, which I die cut from Knock On Wood paper. I wanted this to function as an actual window. Behind this window I ink blended the sky with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks. I die cut mountains, using the Stiched Mountain Borders and Fog cardstock. I also die cut three hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders. One will go behind the window, the rest in front. All die sets that I used are from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E53 - E55 - E57/ RV10 - R83/ C0 - C3
Bunny: C0 - C3/ RV10 - R83/ YG41 - G02
Squirrel: E15 - E18/ RV10 - R83/ R22 - R35/ YG13 - YG07 - G05/ C0 - C3
Scale: E41 - 0/ YG41 - G02
Trays + cookies: C3 - C5/ R22 - R35/ YG13 - G07


I fussy cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using gold embossing powder from Ranger. I adhered everything together. As a finishing touch I added some dots and highlights to the images and dots to the sky to make it look like snow. I used a white gelly roll pen for this.


I'm super happy with this scene!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten