zondag 10 november 2019

FALALA, HOLIDAY GREETINGS (1)

This is something completely different from what I normally make. I used the Sohcahtoa stamp set from Altenew for this shiny metallic Christmas card.


I took two pieces of Lawn Fawn cardstock, one Chili Pepper and one Noble Fir. I stamped and heat embossed two sizes of triangles onto the cardstock, using gold embossing powder from Ranger.


I used the Starry Colors watercolor set from Gansai Tambi. I used three different colors in the set to watercolor the triangles.


I die cut some Sparkle cardstock with the Falala Script die from Mama Elephant. I stamped and heat embossed the rest of the sentiment onto Fog cardstock. I used the same embossing powder.


As a finishing touch I added some gold stars to the panel.

I really love trying some new styles every once in a while.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten