woensdag 6 november 2019

HAPPY TRAILS (3)

The new Lawn Fawnatics challenge is still up and running and the theme is "Cards for Guys". As many of you guys know, I work in an outdoor store and a lot of people that visit us like to go camping. And going camping is for everyone, but it's mostly guys that love our store so much. So I decided to create this camping themed card for a guy, using an oldie but a goodie: the Happy Trails stamp set.


I wanted to work directly on the cardbase. I used some Mermaid cardstock and masked of a circle. Or at least, the outside of the circle. I ink belnded with Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks to create a night time sky.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Car: C2 - C3 - C5/ YR21 - Y38 - YR68/ B39 - BV29/ W7/ B00 - B12 - B14
Trailer: G43 - G46/ C0 - C2 - C3 - C5/ YR21 - Y38 - YR68/ B00 - B12 - B14/ BV29 - B39
Trees: G43 - G46


I adhered the images to the cardbase and stamped the sentiment in Forget-Me-Not Ink. I also added some white dots in the sky, to make them look like stars. And some highlights, with a gelly roll pen.

Come and check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten