maandag 18 november 2019

HAVE A CHEERY CHRISTMAS (2)

I created this cheery holiday card, with the Cheery Christmas stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used two of the papers from the Knock on Wood pattern paperpad. I used the door and window from the Build-a-House die set. I die cut these from Kraft cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock and Moonstone cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Squirrels: E53 - E55
Tree: G43 - G46/ E53 - E55 - E57
Ornaments: R14 - R46/ Y15 - Y17/ B00 - B12
Gifts: R14 - R46/ Y15 - Y17/ B00 - B12/ E71 E74 - E79/ E55 - E57
Bird: Boo - B12/ Y15 - Y17


I fussy cut the images.

I die the String of Lights die, from Storm Cloud cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock, Moonstone cardstock, Cilantro cardstock and Sunflower cardstock.


I assembled the card, heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and added the panel onto a Noble Fir cardbase. I added some highlights and dots to the images and background, using a white gelly roll pen.

This scene turned out better then I imaged.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten