maandag 12 augustus 2019

TOUCAN DO ANYTHING! (1)

For this encouragement you card, I used the Hello Toucan stamp set from Hero Arts.


I kept the background really simple. I used two Distress Ink colors for blending: Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron.

I stamped all three toucans and some of the greenery. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Toucans: W5 - W7/ C0 - 0/ Y15 - Y26/ YR07 - R17/ BF01 - BV05/ BG15 - BG18
Plants + leaves: YG11 - YG13/ G43 - G46/ G05 - G28/ Y38 - YR07 - R17/ BG15 - BG18


I fussy cut all the images and added them to my background. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a Fake Tan cardbase. I added some highlights to the toucans, with my white gelly roll pen.


These images are really fun to color.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten