maandag 5 augustus 2019

A TOAST TO US (2)

For this friendship card, I used the Let's Toast stamp set with the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On. I also used the Open Me stamp set, the Gleeful Gardens stamp set and the Forest Feast stamp set.


I wanted two grass borders, straight. So I used the Grassy Border die. I die cut them with Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Distress Ink. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

For the sky I used two Oxide Inks: Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio.


The tree stump I stamped with Doe Ink and I used E41 and E43 Copic Markers. for coloring the top.

I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Toaster: Y15 - Y26/ R17 - R29/ C0 - C3 - C5
Birds: Y15 - Y26/ BG15 - BG18/ YG41 - G02
Squirrel: E33 - E35
Flowers: C0 - C3 - 0/ YG13 - G07/ Y15 - Y26
Apples: R17 - R29 - R59/ YG13 - G07
Toast: E71 - E74 - E79/ E41 - E43


I die cut and fussy cut the images. I die cut the elements for the pull tab and assembled this. I adhered all the images and borders to the panel and adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. The pull tab was die cut from Peacock cardstock and Sunflower cardstock.


It's been a while since I made a pull tab card. It's fun!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten