woensdag 7 augustus 2019

HAVE A HOPPY BIRTHDAY (3)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, where it's all about interactive cards. I made this Magic Picture Changer card, using the Toadally Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images, also for the Magic Picture Changer, and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG11 - YG13/ R35 - R29/
Party hat: BG15 - BG18/ YR21 - Y38
Sign: R35 - R29/ E55 - E57
Birds: YR21 - Y38/ YR07
Balloons: YR21 - Y38/ R35 - R29/ YR07 - YR16
Lilly: YR07 - YR16
Cat tails: G05 - YG07/ E55 - E57


I fussy cut the images and assembled the Magic Picture Changer.

I die cut some scene elements. I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders with Mermaid cardstock and Salty Ocean Distress Ink. And I took the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders, with Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


For the background, I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink and the Clouds Stencil from My Favorite Things. I stamped the sentiment ontot the sign. I also stamped and heat embossed the rest of the sentiment onto the front grassy border, with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

The pull tab was die cut from Sunflower cardstock, Mermaid cardstock and Raspeberry cardstock.


Please make sure you check out the challenge on our Lawn Fawn Blog and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten