zondag 11 augustus 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FOXY FRIEND (2)

For this summer themed birthday card, I used the On the Beach stamp set, together with the Butterfly Kisses stamp set and Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set.


For the sky, I wanted to create rays. I used the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz and applied Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink onto the paper.

For the beach, I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I die cut it from Kraft cardstock and used Vintage Photo Distress Ink for blending. For the waves, I used the Stitched Wave Borders, Mermaid cardstock and Salty Ocean Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Foxes: E33 - E53/ E00 - E11
Bunnies: C0 - C3 - 0/ RV10 - R83
Towel: BG15 - BG18/ YR21 - Y38
Ball: R17 - R29/ C0 - C3 - 0
Drink: E71 - E74 - E77/ YR21 - Y38/ R17 - R29. C0 - C3 - 0
Sun blockL YR21 - Y38/ BG15 - BG18 - C0 - C3
Grass: YG11 - YG13


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I added some white highlights to some images, with my gelly roll pen.


My holiday might be over, but in the cardmaking business we'll let it last a little longer.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten