zondag 18 augustus 2019

POPPIN' UP TO SAY... HAPPY HALLOWEEN (1)

For this Halloween card, I used the Magic Picture Changer die set from Lawn Fawn, together with Pick of the Patch and Bicycle Built For You.


I started with all the elements for the picture changers. Stamping, ink blending, coloring. For the spooky sky, I used Blueprint Sketch and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks.


I colored all the images (in the picture changer and the ones outside the picture changer) with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: Y38 - YR68/ G43 - G46
Cat: W5 - W7
Witch: E00 - E11/ W5 - W7/ V04 - V06/ Y38 - YR68
Ghost: C0 - C3
Broom: YR68 - Y38/ E41 - E43/ E57 - E29


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the picture changer and card. I added it all to a Fake Tan cardbase.

I die cut grass, using the Grassy Border die and the Cilantro cardstock with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


This card looks so cool, Love these colors and all the pumpkins lined up.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten