maandag 26 augustus 2019

HAPPY HAUNTING (3)

I think the Rooftop die set is meant for Christmas cards, but I decided to make this Halloween card with it using the Booyah stamp set. All products are from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements. For the roof I used Narwhal cardstock, which I ink blended with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink. The chimney was die cut from Paper Bag cardstock and Chili Pepper cardstock. I ink blended both pieces. The top with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and the bottom piece with Aged Mahogany.


I also die cut some lights, using the Mini String of Lights die set. The string was die cut from Black Licorice Ink. For the lights I used Fake Tan, Sugarplum and Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended them with Ripe Persimmon, Dusty Concord and Lucky Clover Distress Inks.


For the sky, I used some Distress Oxide Inks: Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch. I die cut a moon, from the Sun and Moon die set. I used Sunflower cardstock with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ghosts: C0 - C3 - 0
Hat: YG13 - YG07
Wings: W5 - W7
Bow tie: YR15 - YR07
Speech Bubble: C0 - C3


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some hightlight with a white gelly roll pen.

Fun to use this die this way.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten