maandag 19 augustus 2019

SCALLOPED TREAT BOX (2)

The new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is love now. And it was a pretty tough one. The theme: Something See Through. I decided to design a Scalloped Treat Box, with a window on both sides. I used the Rawrsome stamp set for this as well.


I die cut the treat box die twice, from Mermaid cardstock and ink blended the top edges with Salty Ocean Distress Ink.


I used the Grassy Border die with Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Ink. I also die cut clouds, using the Puffy Cloud Borders.

I due cut the rectangle windows, using the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I added some accetate to the back and assembled the box. I added the grass and the clouds as well.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pterodactyl: YR21 - Y38
Stegosaurus: R17 - R29/ YG41 - G02/ YR21 - Y38
Triceratops: YG41 - G02/ BG15 - BG18/ YR21 - Y38
Brontosaurus + baby: Y15 - Y26/ BG15 - BG18
Volcano: R17 - R29/ Y38 - YR68 - R17/ W3 - W5


I fussy cut the images and added the to the treat box.

It's perfect to present candy in, for a children's birthday party.

Make sure you check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten